As part of the new European Union privacy protection laws we are required to inform you when we use tracking features called ‘cookies’ on our website.
How cookies are used
“Cookies” are small text files sent to your computer or mobile when you visit a website.
Examples of current third parties are:
- Google mapping
- Booking.com – online reservation agency
- Social media:
What to do if you do not consent to us using cookies:
If you do not want us using cookies you can restrict or delete them from your browser. To help you change your browsers cookie preferences we have given some instructions for the most popular browsers.
- Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows7/Block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
- Mozilla Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Blocking%20cookies
- Apple Safari http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=32467
Please note if cookies are disabled the online browsing experience “may” be limited.
Our website uses as small amount of animation using Adobe Flash Player. Please note Flash cookies are stored on your device in much the same way as usual cookies, but they’re managed differently by your browser. To disable or delete a Flash cookie, see Adobe Flashplayer Security Settings.
Path to Compliance
The information on this page is part of the action we are currently taking as we work towards higher levels of compliance. It is our policy to continually improve our privacy levels and will post updates on this page.